Our mandate. Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a state corporation established by an Act of Parliament CAP 221 of the laws of Kenya to undertake public
"The leading Broadcaster, providing quality programmes".
We are committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers, the public and the government.
* Kenya Broadcasting Corporation provides the audience with innovative, high quality programmes.
* The Corporation enhances development of local cultural values by facilitating the dissemition, preservation and conservation of authentically indigenous values.
* The Corporation contributes to the economic, educatiol, cultural and social well being of Kenyans.
* Kenya Broadcasting Corporation promotes the "Universal access to information for all" through provision of free to air services.
Aim and Objectives
To inform, educate and entertain the public through radio and television services and thereby propagate all that consolidates tiol unity, peace, love and development.
* Increased understanding among the people on the government development policies and strategies.
* Impart knowledge on the process of effective communication with key publics
* Promote an effective approach to the use of radio and television as tools for tiol Development.
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation offers the following radio and television services.