Radio Momentos - Santiago

Save this radio to your Streema Favorites

Clasicos De Tu Vida

Ads by Google AdSense

Radio Momentos Info

Radio Momentos is a web based internet radio station from Santiago that plays Oldies genre of music. Dedicated to the great music by 80% Anglo-80s and 90s, and the remaining 20% dedicated to the Great Rock Latin and pop in Spanish, of these 2 wonderful Decades full of good times ... See more and memories.

Visit the Radio's website

80s 90s Oldies Web 128Kbps Spanish


No comments

Reviews - Rate this station:

No reviews yet. Be the first to post one

Sign Up for Streema

If you want to save the Radio Momentos live stream, start sharing stations with friends, or engage in a deeper Streema experience, please sign up below.

By clicking Sign up, you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

Streema Mobile

We've developed a mobile website for iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and Android devices. Native apps coming soon!

You can check it out by visiting our mobile radio site from your phone or tablet's mobile browser - it's free, no download required.

For more information go to our Mobile Support .

Escuchar en vivo, en linea. Playlist, tracklist y lista de canciones mas tocadas, muy pronto...

PC requires Windows Media Player - Mac additionally requires Real Player - See FAQs for more info on how to listen to live streaming radio.