Radio Si - Maribor

Radio Si - Radio Slovenia International je prvi in edini tujejezični radijski program v Sloveniji. Kot 4. nacionalni radijski program deluje v okviru RTV Slovenija.

A well balanced mixture of musical and informative programs 24 hours a day. 85% of the program time is devoted to the best international and ... See more Slovene hits, and the remaining 15 % is intended for up-to-date political, business and economic, cultural, and sports information. Which is just enough to keep our listeners constantly well informed. The essential elements of the program are weather, traffic, cultural and sports information and also events taking place in Slovenia.

Web - 192Kbps

Maribor - Slovenia - Slovenian, English, German

Suggest an update

Visit the Radio's website

Facebook

Twitter

+386 2 42 00 815

Ilichova 33, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia

radiosi@rtvslo.si

Simple Radio, our free iOS and Android app.

Continue listening to your favorite stations anytime, anywhere.

In other languages

See this page in French: Ecouter Radio Si en ligne

See this page in German: Hören Radio Si online

See this page in Portuguese: Reproduzir Radio Si ao vivo

See this page in Spanish: Escuchar Radio Si en vivo