Wellington Access Radio - AM 783 - Wellington

Wellington Access Radio is one of eleven community radio stations spread throughout New Zealand. 40% of our funding comes from New Zealand On Air, with ... See more the remaining 60% coming from membership fees, air-time charges, advertising, sponsorship and grants. ------ Shows: Putumayo World Music Hour, Reaching Out, Music Collection, Just a Minute, Echo Radio, Sound of Hope, Radio Luna, Samoa mo Samoa, AA Meeting on Air, Aakashwani Bharat Bhavan, Access Radio DPA, Agewise, Ang Inyong Lingkod, Animal Rights and Wrongs, Aspects of Israel, Bhakti Prabha, Capital Irish, Channel C, Children's Saturday, Community Zone, Cyprus Community, Documentary Zone, Educating for Social Change, Espace Francais, Foreign Exchange, From Croatia with Love, Greek Orthodox Community of SA, He Kaihua Ki Uta, He Tifa Ola, HEHA ON AIR, Hellenic Youth, Indian Community Programme, Ireach radio, Ireland Calling, Le'o Oe Kalifanafana, Lesbian Community, Living on the Sunny Side, Local Music, Mo'ui ia Kalaisi, Niuean Community Programme, O Le Fetu Ao, Ole Malamalama Ola, Oye Latino!, Oye Latino! La Otra Edicion, Pacific Community Health Incorporated, Ra'aya Voice, Radio Aradhana, Radio Ivanui, Rajdhani Ki Masih Awaaz, Ratio Matariki 783AM, Samoa Capital Radio, Sangeet Sargam, Shans Music Show, Somali Radio, Song Story, Sound of Hope - China-Magazin, Supreme Master, Survivor: Cook Islands, Te Leo o Te Lauhigano Tokelau, Terry's Songwriters Show, The A Team, The Voice of Ninevah, The Voice of the Cook Islands, The Week in Parliament, Tokelau Tugaki ki Mataliki, Tongan Voice of Youth SDA, Town and Country Radio, Voice of Sri Lanka, Wellington Khmer Radio, Women's Work, World and Kiwi Music, World and Local Music, World Beat, Youth Zone, ZCO Tonga ----- Hosts: Steve Perry, Ramona Hirschi, Steve Wilshaw, Bala Thomson, Phil O'brien, Nik Whitfield, Laura Daly, Liz Perry, Ivo Curac, Laura Curac, Oliver Lee, Vula Murphy, Margaret Hardcastle, Phil O'brien O'brien, Terry Shore

Wellington - New Zealand - English

Suggest an update

Visit the Radio's website



+64 4 385 7210 (office) +64 4 385 8783 (studio)

Address: Level 1, 35 - 37 Ghuznee Street, Wellington 6141, New ZealandPostal: PO Box 9073, Wellington, New Zealand

info@accessradio.org.nzIf you would like to contact our Station Manager please email Phil:phil@accessradio.org.nzIf you have an event you would like to promote to our listeners please email Laura:laura@accessradio.org.nzWe have a Pro-Tools studio for

Putumayo World Music Hour Reaching Out Music Collection Just a Minute Echo Radio See all shows... Sound of Hope Radio Luna Samoa mo Samoa AA Meeting on Air Aakashwani Bharat Bhavan Ang Inyong Lingkod Animal Rights and Wrongs Aspects of Israel Bhakti Prabha Capital Irish Channel C Community Zone Cyprus Community Documentary Zone Educating for Social Change Espace Francais Foreign Exchange From Croatia with Love Greek Orthodox Community of SA He Kaihua Ki Uta He Tifa Ola HEHA ON AIR Hellenic Youth Indian Community Programme Ireach radio Ireland Calling Le'o Oe Kalifanafana Lesbian Community Local Music Mo'ui ia Kalaisi Niuean Community Programme O Le Fetu Ao Ole Malamalama Ola Oye Latino! Oye Latino! La Otra Edicion Pacific Community Health Incorporated Ra'aya Voice Radio Aradhana Radio Ivanui Rajdhani Ki Masih Awaaz Ratio Matariki 783AM Samoa Capital Radio Sangeet Sargam Shans Music Show Somali Radio Song Story Sound of Hope - China-Magazin Supreme Master Te Leo o Te Lauhigano Tokelau Terry's Songwriters Show The A Team The Voice of Ninevah The Voice of the Cook Islands The Week in Parliament Tokelau Tugaki ki Mataliki Tongan Voice of Youth SDA Town and Country Radio Voice of Sri Lanka Wellington Khmer Radio Women's Work World and Kiwi Music World and Local Music World Beat Youth Zone ZCO Tonga

Simple Radio, our free iOS and Android app.

Continue listening to your favorite stations anytime, anywhere.

In other languages

See this page in French: Ecouter Wellington Access Radio en ligne

See this page in German: Hören Wellington Access Radio online

See this page in Portuguese: Reproduzir Wellington Access Radio ao vivo

See this page in Spanish: Escuchar Wellington Access Radio en vivo